Friday, October 14, 2011

Bow Wow Band Jam 2011 (Oct. 23rd)

Bow Wow Band Jam 2011
Presented by the Rita B. Huff Humane Society
Sunday, October 23rd from 2:00pm -7:00pm
New Shelter Location at 600 I-45
FREE EVENT! Donations for the shelter always welcome!

In celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Rita B. Huff Humane Society, the Rita B. Huff Shelter will be hosting the Bow Wow Band Jam. This a  FREE EVENT, and they already have a lineup of amazing bands that will be playing.
Some of the acts for the outside concert include:

MoJiller
John Slaughter
John Riley
Texas Bluz Cats
AND MORE!

I already know that I love MoJiller, and I am looking forward to seeing the other performers. Texas Bluz Cats is an awesome band name.

Bring you own lawn chair/blanket and food/drinks. Dogs are even welcome as long as they are on a leash! I guess I will be leaving my spoiled cats at home!

Please contact  (936) 295-4666 for more information about this event.

Click HERE to see the official website for the Rita B. Huff Foundation. This Foundation has done many great things for the poor homeless animals of our community. If you have ever thought about volunteering and you love animals, they are always looking for volunteers and/or donations.  Thanks, Rita B. Huff Animal Shelter! We are looking forward to celebrating with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment